Tonight my husband decided to surprise me with the Zumba game for Wii and also the Wii Fit Plus since I only had the original Wii Fit game. Boy, that Zumba will kick your ass! I did the easiest for 20 minutes and I could barely stand when it was done. My calves and thighs got really tight. Even though it does a warm up before it begins, I recommend stretching first lol. There was a lot of dancing and sweating going on, haha. I ended up catching a second wind and did the Wii Fit Plus with David for over an hour. So I can say I really had a good workout day. I feel so good right now though. Doing the Zumba was able to loosen me up some and I felt like I let go of a lot of pent up stress. I plan to do the Zumba every other night, switching up with doing the treadmill. I'll still do the Wii Fit everyday though.
I received my first blog award from Jennifer. Her blog is here. I really recommend her. She has given me so much information, encouragement and also just motivation from what a change she has made.
I received my first blog award from Jennifer. Her blog is here. I really recommend her. She has given me so much information, encouragement and also just motivation from what a change she has made.
As for my next post, I plan on putting some of my "before" pictures on here. That is a big step for me, but I feel really comfortable doing it here with all of you. Once I figure out how to do a tab, I want to do a progression of pictures. I think it would keep me extremely motivated.
I guess this is it for tonight. I'm off to go take a hot shower and get in bed. Hopefully I can get to sleep at a somewhat decent time tonight. Goodnight!


You are doing so good! I'm so proud of you
ReplyDeleteyoure doing great!! I might need to buy a Wii to do some wii fit games!
ReplyDeleteGirl if i can put up before pics... i know you can do it :)!
Thank you! You should try the Wii Fit games, they're so much fun and you don't realize that you're actually having to move around with them. I'm just not use to showing the pics I plan on putting on here. I can count on one hand the people who have seen the photos lol. But I plan to do it!
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteSaw you over on Sarah's blog.
Dancing is the easiest way to work out for me, it's fun so I didn't even notice. I'm excited about the dress challenge. If you need some support, I'm here!
Mila
Hey Mila! I love dancing as a workout! It is so much fun and I enjoy it. It is so much better than when I do the treadmill lol. I'm excited about the dress challenge as well! I'll definitely keep in touch! You do the same! (:
ReplyDelete