Weight Loss Tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Breakfast Ideas?

One more thing, and I'm off to bed. I Promise. 

I need breakfast ideas! In my earlier post, I talked about how I'm not use to eating breakfast. So, I could really use ideas on some good breakfast things to make, and also healthy. Anything would be greatly appreciated. (:

If you DO have any breakfast ideas, comment with them, along with what you use and how to make it lol. Thank you and goodnight!  

4 comments:

  1. Myself I have a greek yogurt every morning, the brands I buy are Fage, Dannon or YoGreek, Greek yogurt is better for you because it has higher proteins, higher protein foods help you lose weight :) Other ideas maybe a couple hard boiled eggs? Banana with 1 tbsp of peanut butter on it, a bowl of fruit, english muffin with 1 tbsp of butter or 1 tbsp of peanut butter? Trying to think of more ideas, I do a greek yogurt every morning myself, recently started eating 1 hard boiled egg too, trying to increase my protein intake everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I eat yogurt to with some fruits. I was never a real fan of yogurt until recently. I may tried the english muffin and peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love any kind of fruits for breakfast. apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, kiwi, peaches, nectarines, plums,... fruit is delicious any time of day though! lol. I also like egg whites. Either boiled or liqui egg whites in a pan on the stove and make an omelet out of them add in some ham and some cheese and some mrs dash. so filling! some people like to have their protein shakes for breakfast. thats also a good idea. i will eat salad or leftovers from dinner the night before for breakfast sometimes too. :D

    if i liked cereal more i would eat kashi go lean crunch cereal. that stuff is pretty good and good for you. im just not a huge cereal fan. lol. also the special k ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I jotted all of those ideas down for when I go to Wal-Mart next. I did a cup a cup of Special K cereal yesterday with a cup of 2% milk, and a banana. It was good!

    ReplyDelete