Weight Loss Tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today is the Day.

Yes, today is it. Even though its 2:00am, it's considered today. I start my lifestyle change today. I'm rather nervous & excited. I'm nervous I will fail, but excited of what this new chapter will bring me. I've done this before. Hence why my weight loss ticker says "this time around" on it. I originally started at 250.0 pounds of fat ass. What kick started that weight loss was seeing my wedding photos. I was horrified and I didn't show them to anyone. I still have them at the top of my closet some where. I really would like to do a picture progress of weight loss once I actually get going, and my starting photos will be some of my wedding. Sharing these photos with people, is my biggest fear right now. But I know once I throw them out there, it will be a spark I need to ignite and become motivated.

I've been working on getting a workout schedule going. I know I want to do a lot of things outside since the weather isn't as hot anymore and the wind will pick up at times during the evening hours and it is so nice! I have the Biggest Loser workout DVDs that I plan to try using everyday, as well as a treadmill that I plan to bust my ass on like I did the first time I lost some weight. I just want to stay active. As far as eating, I plan on doing the 50.25.25. What that is suppose to be is portion control. 25% of the your plate is a meat, 25% is a starch, and 50% is a veggie and fruit. As well as water and tea. I'm cutting out the sodas, which will be hard for me since I have a bad addiction to Sprite.

Well, I'm off to bed. I plan on getting up later this morning, doing my official weigh in, measurements, and starting my first day of a new chapter.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! You're off to a great start, got your head in the right place and know where you want to begin. :) Good luck on your journey hon and I'll be here to help as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was so excited today! I believe I did well and I can't wait to see what turns out of this journey. I know it is going to be a long road, but I'm ready to take it.

    ReplyDelete