I know I just posted, but I have to post again haha. I'm going to participate in the Christmas Dress Challenge. I learned about it through Sarah's blog: http://fatsosarah.blogspot.com/2011/09/starting-my-own-christmas-dress.html
But the challenge ends on my birthday, which will be a good birthday for me if I can reach this goal. I'm not sure about being able to afford the dress at the moment, but I can go off measurements to see if I would have made my goal.
But the challenge ends on my birthday, which will be a good birthday for me if I can reach this goal. I'm not sure about being able to afford the dress at the moment, but I can go off measurements to see if I would have made my goal.
My start weight is 236.0 and my start size is a 18/20. My goal is to fit into a 14/16 and weight be 199. That way I can finally be under the 200s! (:
Here's the dress: [Thanks Jennifer for showing me how to post a photo!]


oooh that dress is too cute! There should be a button above your blog post when you are writing a new post. a little picture of an image, if you click it then you can upload photos that way. Also you can just type it in html if you already have the picture online somewhere. well it wont let me comment and tell you how to do that. but whatever.
ReplyDeleteOh really? I'll try re-doing it then and see if I can get it to work lol. Thank you.
ReplyDeletesuper cute dress! Good luck with the challenge!!!!
ReplyDelete