Okay..These photos, I've never really shown anyone. Of course there was a lot of people that attended my wedding, but as far as photos, they weren't posted on Facebook or anything like that. I've had these saved on my computer so I'd have them. My weight when I got married was 250 pounds. Once I saw these photos the first time, I knew I had to drop weight. I dropped almost 40 pounds. Then I got sick [I'm still sick, have been for almost a year now, but that will be talked about at a later time] and my diet changed and now I'm back up to where I currently am now, and losing the weight for good this time. I'm so embarrassed of these photos, hence why I've never shown anyone. But I feel like if I post these, then I can keep myself motivated to never go back there and to continue to lose weight.
Then, here's some photos after I lost weight the first time. I was at my in-laws for New Years 10-11...I was down around 40 lbs in these photos:
And now here I am, back to where I almost started. My newest "Before" pictures. These were taken a couple of days ago at 238 pounds:
Lovely face, right? Well there's my before pictures. I hope to keep these updated every few months to show progress. Once I figure out tabs, I can keep them all in one spot. (: Also, here are my measurements as of 9-11-2011:
Neck: 17.5 Inches
Arms: 18.5 Inches
Bust: 50 inches
Waist: 49.25 Inches
Hips: 45.5 Inches
Thighs: 27 Inches
Calves: 17 Inches














Keep track every single month with pictures and measurements, they will amaze you as time goes on!
ReplyDelete