I'm not too sure on how to start one of these. I've never had a blog before so this is something I'm learning. I'm sure I'll make the page better once I learn the ropes. I know I could've come up with a better title, but whatever. I'm starting one of these for many different reasons. One, I love to talk. I can talk to a fence post if it would talk back. Secondly, I'm going to try and keep myself motivated because I'm starting up my weight loss journey, again. Honestly, I need support. I can't do this alone. Alone as in mentally alone. I can do this physically alone [I think, haha] but mentally, I need a lot of support to do this. So I'm hoping to get something good out of having this blog. I can only hope for the best. I guess the last thing I can do is say a few things about myself, to introduce myself better. (:
My name is Chelsea Taylor, but I go by Chels. Its always been that way. I guess people were to lazy to say "ea" at the end of my name, so Chels just stuck. lol
I'm currently married to my love of 5 years. Robert David Taylor III is the love of my life and I'm not sure what I would do without his loving support. Corny but true.
I live in Mabank, Texas. A small, hick-ass town that I'm not sure how I managed to survive in for 20 years, but if I were to leave, I would be totally lost and so homesick its unreal.
I have a younger sister and brother that I love with all my heart.
I currently own a zoo in my home. 5 dogs, 2 sugar gliders, 2 rats and 2 fish. I love everyone of them and consider them my kids. Also to add, I'm so against animal cruelty. I would love to work in Humane Law Enforcement one day. I want to make a change.
Well, That's really about it. Once I actually get some sleep I plan on adding photos and starting this journey. (:
Chels.

No comments:
Post a Comment