Weight Loss Tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Blog Award!



I recently was rewarded the Liebster Blog award. Thank you Jennifer! 

Liebster being a German word meaning "favorite"


About the award: The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers.[You're suppose to talk about 5 different blogs but I'm still so new to this blog site, so I'll do some of the ones I really like!]


 The person who sent me the award is Jennifer. She is truly an inspiration. She's actually what made me want to attempt at losing weight again [and for good this time! (:]

She's always posting about something great so check her out.

Next, I'd say go check out Sarah. I love her blogs! I find her blogs very entertaining and she's always posting about things that I find very informative, or just funny. She's such a fun person.

Then there's Mila. Going over her blogs, I feel like she and I have a lot in common! I love how she posts about food, music and fashion---3 of my favorite things! lol

1 comment:

  1. AW!
    I feel so honored that you picked my little blog :) Thank you! You made my day for sure.

    ReplyDelete