Weight Loss Tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Ugh For Monday Mornings.

I'm not a fan of Monday mornings. Its the day [at least in our house hold] that we have to get back to reality. Thankfully David will be working from home today, and possibly tomorrow. So it makes it a little easier for this Monday to come and go. I had my weekly weigh in yesterday. I expected to get on the scale and cringe at the number that would show up since I barely worked out all week long. I got on the scale, and 235.4 showed up. I was so shocked. I got on and off the scale so many times and even moved the scale to a different part of the floor. I expected a few pounds, not just two ounces of weight gain. Thankfully I'm feeling somewhat better now and plan to start working out again tonight. I've really missed my Zumba! As far as my weekend, it was pretty great. I took the time to relax and just let things be and also allowed myself to get better (: . My headaches are almost completely gone, and I've almost gotten to a good sleep schedule! Now that I have my glasses, I think my headaches should hopefully disappear soon. I just wish my nausea would ease up a bit. I could barely talk to my friend Cody on the phone last night! It's terrible. Usually my nausea medicine works but this past week, it hasn't done its job. I hope that it will go back to normal soon since I don't go back to my doctor until October 17th.  Bleh.
How was everyone's weekend? Did anything great happen this past week? My goal for the week is to get back into working out every day again and once again cut out the Sprite. I drank some since I was feeling so shitty, but now I'm going back to tea. Also for today, David will be helping his dad put up a new cattle panel fence. Looks like I could help them do it. I could use the exercise.  I feel so optimistic today. It must have been my weekend! Haha. 
I hope everyone has a great Monday and looking forward to what this week will bring them as well.

Oh, one more thing. I've also added a picture widget to the right side of my profile. That will be used for when I notice something on my body looking better. As of right now, it's my face. I've noticed I've lost some weight in my face and usually that's the last place I will lose it! So I'm pretty stoked. Keep looking for when I post a new picture! (:

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to stay motivated some times. I know it is for me. But I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorrie! Right now I'm just going through a hard time. The encouragement helps more than you know though!

    ReplyDelete