In my previous blog post, I talked about how I wanted to start doing more exercising. Tonight, I stepped it up. I'm now doing the Wii Fit too. I'm not too sure how it all works just yet, since I haven't messed with it in a couple of years. But I plan to do the Wii Fit workouts for at least 30 minutes all together. I figured I could do the Wii after lunch, and continue my treadmill exercise for 30 minutes after dinner. That at least gives me an hour of exercise a day. Does anyone also do the Wii Fit? What exercise routine have you done with it? I really want to look into getting into Zumba. I've heard such good things about it, I really want to try it. Plus, it would give me a good mix up since I tend to get bored on the treadmill so fast. Walking in one place just doesn't excite me lol. I'm just not sure on what to buy exactly. I've been looking around but haven't found much.
Also, I finally got Netflix tonight. Is there any workouts on there? I tried looking through it but I'm getting the hang of just using it. I will find it useful though for when I need to exercise, I can just put on a movie or show to keep me entertained.
Since we are all ladies here, I can talk about this and not have to reconsider what I said. Aunt flow is here and I am so sluggish. I've been the past 2 days. I've had to kick myself in the ass to get my exercising in. I hate feeling so tired and bloated during that time of the month. Hopefully soon she will be gone and I can get some of my energy back. But my eating is still on track, even though I'm craving chocolate out the wah-zoo. I had one of those 60 calorie Mousse Temptations by Jello. Yum! It gave me my chocolate kick and with such low calories, you can't beat it! (:

i have male followers too but they can suck it up and deal because i still talk about aunt flow. lmao. as for having the wii fit. i have wii fit plus. its great. you know there is a zumba game for the wii too? i havent tried it yet but i want to. Netflix has tons of great workouts. Thats where i got my 30 day shred and all my jillian michaels and biggest loser workouts from. also on instant play they have tons of 10 minute solution ones and Crunch series ones. Definitely do a search for those!
ReplyDeleteI gave you a blog award!
ReplyDeletehttp://a-new-poison.blogspot.com/2011/09/up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b.html
I'm going to look for them next time I'm on there! Thank you for the blog award!!
ReplyDelete